2013 6 Hours of São Paulo
The 2013 6 Hours of São Paulo was an endurance auto race held at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo, Brazil on 30 August – 1 September 2013. The race was the fourth round of the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship and the second consecutive running of the 6 Hours of São Paulo. Audi continued their streak of four overall victories following an accident for the sole Toyota in LMP1, with André Lotterer, Marcel Fässler, and Benoît Tréluyer leading the Joest Racing duo to the checkered flag. G-Drive Racing earned their first victory in the LMP2 category ahead of OAK Racing, while AF Corse Ferrari led home Aston Martin Racing in the LMGTE Pro class by a gap of less than two seconds. Aston Martin however prevailed in LMGTE Am, ahead of the 8 Star Ferrari.
Pole position winners in each class are marked in bold.
|1||LMP1||No. 1 Audi Sport Team Joest||1:21.303||1|
|2||LMP1||No. 2 Audi Sport Team Joest||1:21.353||2|
|3||LMP1||No. 8 Toyota Racing||1:21.580||3|
|4||LMP1||No. 12 Rebellion Racing||1:23.623||4|
|5||LMP2||No. 26 G-Drive Racing||1:27.355||5|
|6||LMP2||No. 49 Pecom Racing||1:27.830||6|
|7||LMP2||No. 35 OAK Racing||1:28.300||7|
|8||LMP2||No. 41 Greaves Motorsport||1:28.318||8|
|9||LMP2||No. 32 Lotus||1:28.556||9|
|10||LMP2||No. 24 OAK Racing||1:28.577||10|
|11||LMP2||No. 31 Lotus||1:30.169||11|
|12||LMP2||No. 45 OAK Racing||1:30.877||12|
|13||LMGTE Pro||No. 98 Aston Martin Racing||1:33.340||14|
|14||LMGTE Pro||No. 92 Porsche AG Team Manthey||1:33.461||15|
|15||LMGTE Pro||No. 97 Aston Martin Racing||1:33.483||16|
|16||LMGTE Pro||No. 71 AF Corse||1:33.568||17|
|17||LMGTE Pro||No. 51 AF Corse||1:33.584||18|
|18||LMGTE Pro||No. 99 Aston Martin Racing||1:33.818||19|
|19||LMGTE Pro||No. 91 Porsche AG Team Manthey||1:34.027||20|
|20||LMGTE Am||No. 61 AF Corse||1:34.577||281|
|21||LMGTE Am||No. 95 Aston Martin Racing||1:34.585||21|
|22||LMGTE Am||No. 81 8 Star Motorsports||1:34.616||22|
|23||LMGTE Am||No. 96 Aston Martin Racing||1:34.773||23|
|24||LMGTE Am||No. 88 Proton Competition||1:35.027||24|
|25||LMGTE Am||No. 57 Krohn Racing||1:35.125||262|
|26||LMGTE Am||No. 76 IMSA Performance Matmut||1:35.297||272|
|27||LMGTE Am||No. 50 Larbre Compétition||1:35.368||25|
|–||LMP2||No. 25 Delta-ADR||No Time||203|
- ^1 The No. 61 AF Corse Ferrari was deemed to be below the minimum ride height in post-qualifying scrutineering. The car was penalized to the back of the starting grid.
- ^2 The No. 57 Krohn Ferrari and No. 76 IMSA Porsche both had drivers who failed to meet the minimum lap time requirements. Both cars were penalized to the back of the starting grid.
- ^3 Although the No. 25 Delta-ADR Oreca-Nissan failed to set a qualifying time, the car was allowed to start from the back of the LMP2 field on the grid for safety reasons.
Class winners in bold. Cars failing to complete 70% of winner's distance marked as Not Classified (NC).
- "FIA WEC 6 Hours of Sao Paulo Qualifying Practice Final Classification" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- "Stewards Decisions 11 to 18" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- "FIA WEC 6 Hours of Sao Paulo Race Final Classification" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. 1 September 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
|FIA World Endurance Championship|
24 Hours of Le Mans
|2013 season||Next race:
6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas