2013 Cotabato City bombing
|2013 Cotabato City bombing|
|Location||Cotabato City, Philippines|
|Date||5 August 2013 (UTC+8)|
The 2013 Cotabato City car bombing occurred on 5 August 2013. At least 8 people were killed and 40 others injured after a car bomb exploded in Cotabato City, Maguindanao province in the Philippines. It is the worst such attack ever in Cotabato City.
Police released photos of suspects the day after the bombing.
Additional bombs were found later that week, believed to be connected. They were deactivated before they could cause damage.
- Tesiorna, Ben O. (6 August 2013). "Cotabato blast kills 8, hurts 40". Sun.Star. Archived from the original on 11 August 2013. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Six killed in southern Philippines bombing". BBC News. 5 August 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- John Unson (14 August 2013). "Photos of Cotabato City bombing suspects released". The Philippine Star.
- "The Philippines: Deadly Bombing Rocks Southern City". New York Times.
- John Unson (12 August 2013). "Three bombs found in Cotabato dumpsite". The Philippine Star.
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|