2013 Cyprus Women's Cup
|Dates||March 3–14, 2013|
|Teams||12 (from 5 confederations)|
|Venue(s)||3 (in 3 host cities)|
|Champions||England (2nd title)|
|Third place||New Zealand|
|Goals scored||63 (2.63 per match)|
Ellen White |
The twelve invited teams are split into three groups that played a round-robin tournament.
Groups A and B, containing the strongest ranked teams, are the only ones in contention to win the title. The group winners from A and B contested the final, with the runners-up playing for third place. The Group C winner faced the better 3rd place team from Groups A and B for 5th, with the Group C runner-up facing the other third place team for 7th. Group C's third place team faced the better fourth place team of Groups A and B, while the other two 4th place teams play in the 11th place match.
Points awarded in the group stage followed the standard formula of three points for a win, one point for a draw and zero points for a loss. In the case of two teams being tied on the same amount of points in a group, their head-to-head result determined the higher place.
Games will be played in 3 host stadiums in 3 cities.
Listed are the confirmed teams.
The only debutant is the Republic of Ireland.
|England||4 – 2||Italy|
E. White 84'
|Camporese 17', 27'|
|Scotland||4 – 4||England|
|E. White 40'|
|Finland||2 – 3||Switzerland|
|Republic of Ireland||3||2||1||0||6||1||+5||7|
|Republic of Ireland||5 – 1||Northern Ireland|
|South Korea||3 – 0||Northern Ireland|
|Ji So-Yun 11'
Kim Sang-Eun 63'
Lee Eun-Mi 68'
Eleventh place match
Ninth place match
Seventh place match
Fifth place match
Third place match
Canada already assured themselves a place in the final after matchday two. They have reached every Cyprus Cup final previously, making this their sixth consecutive appearance.
|2013 Cyprus Cup|
- 3 goals
- 2 goals
- 1 goal
- The Cyprus Women's Cup groups have been announced with current Cyprus Cup holders France missing from the tournament.
- "Cyprus Cup 2013 without France" (in German). womensoccer.de. 19 December 2012. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Rachel Yankey volley earns England women their second Cyprus Cup title". Guardian. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Official website with venues listed". Archived from the original on 2009-02-18. Retrieved 2012-12-16.
- Cyprus Cup all-time table