2013 Korean Grand Prix
|Race 14 of 19 in the 2013 Formula One season|
Korean International Circuit
|Date||6 October 2013|
|Official name||2013 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix|
|Location||Korea International Circuit
Yeongnam, South Korea
|Course||Permanent racing facility|
|Course length||5.621 km (3.493 mi)|
|Distance||55 laps, 309.155 km (192.100 mi)|
|Weather||Cloudy with maximum temperatures reaching 29 degrees during the day|
|Driver||Sebastian Vettel||Red Bull-Renault|
|Time||1:41.380 on lap 53|
The 2013 Korean Grand Prix (formally known as the 2013 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix) was a Formula One motor race that was held on 6 October 2013 at the Korea International Circuit in Yeongnam, South Korea. The race was the fourteenth round of the 2013 season, and marked the fourth running of the Korean Grand Prix.
The result meant that Vettel extended his lead to 77 points over Alonso and could seal his fourth consecutive championship in the next race in Japan if results went his way. Räikkönen leapfrogged Hamilton to go third, 28 points behind Alonso while Hamilton's result meant he was six points behind Räikkönen's score. Behind them, Mark Webber, who retired after a fire due to a collision with Adrian Sutil, kept fifth while Rosberg also stayed in sixth.
Despite major circuit renovations including a complete modification to the exit of the pit lane, this was the last Korean Grand Prix in Formula One to date. Poor spectator attendance, uneventful races and high non-profitable costs to the Korean government meant the race was taken off the calendar. 
|1||1||Sebastian Vettel||Red Bull-Renault||1:38.683||1:37.569||1:37.202||1|
|3||2||Mark Webber||Red Bull-Renault||1:39.138||1:37.840||1:37.464||131|
|13||19||Daniel Ricciardo||Toro Rosso-Ferrari||1:38.525||1:38.417||12|
|14||15||Adrian Sutil||Force India-Mercedes||1:38.988||1:38.431||14|
|15||14||Paul di Resta||Force India-Mercedes||1:39.185||1:38.718||15|
|16||18||Jean-Éric Vergne||Toro Rosso-Ferrari||1:39.075||1:38.781||16|
|20||21||Giedo van der Garde||Caterham-Renault||1:40.871||20|
^1 — Mark Webber received a ten-place grid penalty after receiving his 3rd reprimand of the season, for hitching a ride back to the pits on Fernando Alonso's Ferrari at the previous race. ^2 — Jules Bianchi received a three-place grid penalty and a reprimand after impeding Paul di Resta while on an out-lap.
- ^3 — Jean-Éric Vergne, Daniel Ricciardo and Adrian Sutil failed to finish the race but were classified as they completed over 90% of the race.
Championship standings after the race
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.
- Bold text shows Drivers or Teams still with a mathematical chance of winning the championship.
- "2013 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix". Formula1.com. Formula One Administration. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "FIA Formula One calendar". FIA.com. Fedération Internationale de l'Automobile. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "Korean Grand Prix: As it happened". BBC Sport. 6 October 2013. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Webber accuses Pirelli of not caring about drivers after suffering puncture in Korea before car explodes into flames (...but team-mate Vettel avoids carnage to cruise to victory)". Daily Mail. 6 October 2013. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "FIA confirms that Korean GP dropped from 2015 F1 calendar". Autosport. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "2013 Korean Grand Prix qualifying results". Formula One Administration. 5 October 2013. Retrieved 5 October 2013.
- "Bianchi gets three-place grid penalty". f1fanatic.co.uk. 5 October 2013. Retrieved 5 October 2013.
- "2013 Korean Grand Prix Results". BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). 6 October 2013. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "2013 Korean Grand Prix Results". Formula One Administration. 6 October 2013. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2013 Korean Grand Prix.|
2013 Singapore Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship
2013 Japanese Grand Prix
2012 Korean Grand Prix
|Korean Grand Prix||Next race: