2013 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championship
|Dates||May 28 – June 2, 2013|
|Location||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Course(s)||Capital City Club, Crabapple Course|
|Length||7,319 yards (6,692 m)|
|Field||156 players, 30 teams|
Individual: Max Homa, California
|Team: 4–1 (def. Illinois)
Individual: 201 (–9)
The 2013 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championship was a golf tournament contested from May 28 to June 2 at the Crabapple Course of the Capital City Club in Atlanta, Georgia. It was the 75th NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championship, and the tournament was hosted by the Georgia Institute of Technology. The tournament was won by the Alabama Crimson Tide who won their first championship by defeating the Illinois Fighting Illini in the match-play championship round. The individual national championship was won by Max Homa of the California Golden Bears who won by three strokes.
Regional qualifying tournaments
- The five teams with the lowest team scores qualified from each of the six regional tournaments for both the team and individual national championships in Atlanta.
- The individual not affiliated with one of the other teams in their regional with the lowest score also qualified for the individual national championship in Atlanta.
|Regional name||Golf course||Location||Qualified teams|
|Baton Rouge Regional||University Club of Baton Rouge||Baton Rouge, Louisiana||Alabama, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Coastal Carolina|
|Columbus Regional||Ohio State University Golf Club||Columbus, Ohio||New Mexico, Auburn, South Carolina, UNLV, Texas Tech|
|Fayetteville Regional||Blessings Golf Club||Fayetteville, Arkansas||Illinois, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma State, Kent State|
|Pullman Regional||Palouse Ridge Golf Club||Pullman, Washington||California, TCU, Saint Mary's (CA), Southern California, Ball State|
|Tallahassee Regional||Golden Eagle Golf and Country Club||Tallahassee, Florida||North Florida, Washington, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma|
|Tempe Regional||Arizona State University Karsten Golf Course||Tempe, Arizona||UCLA, Georgia, UCF, Texas A&M, Arizona State|
This will be the first NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championship held at the Capital City Club in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Par, single-round: 280
- Par, total: 840
|Place||Team||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Total||To par|
- Note: Texas A&M (+1) eliminated in playoff for last three spots in match play, Arizona State (E), New Mexico (E), and UNLV (E) advanced.
- Remaining teams: Florida State (845), Oklahoma (845), Auburn (846), Oklahoma State (847), Texas Tech (847), UCF (848), Washington (848), North Florida (849), Georgia (850), TCU (850), Tennessee (850), Coastal Carolina (851), LSU (854), Southern California (854), Florida (857), UCLA (858), Kent State (868), South Carolina (868), Saint Mary's (869), Ball State (872)
Match play bracket
- The eight teams with the lowest total scores after the first three rounds of play will advance to the match play bracket.
- Par, single-round: 70
- Par, total: 210
|T2||Daniel Berger||Florida State||69-67-68=204||−6|
|Jon Rahm||Arizona State||61-72-71=204|
|T8||Ian Davis||Oklahoma State||67-70-68=205||−5|
|Tyler Dunlap||Texas A&M||69-68-68=205|
|Ollie Schniederjans||Georgia Tech||67-68-70=205|
- "Team Leader Board". Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "Alabama wins 1st men's golf title". ESPN. Associated Press. June 2, 2013. Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- "Max Homa wins NCAA golf title". ESPN. Associated Press. May 30, 2013. Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- "2013 Golf Championships". Georgia Tech. 2013. Retrieved May 2, 2013.
- "Regional field released for 2013 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championships". NCAA. May 6, 2013. Retrieved May 29, 2013.
- "Seedings and Pairings Set for NCAA Golf Championship". May 23, 2013. Retrieved May 30, 2013.
- "Team Match Quarterfinals". Retrieved May 31, 2013.
- "Team Match Semifinals". Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- "Team Match Finals". Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- "Player Leader Board". Retrieved May 28, 2013.