Panorama of International Garden Exposition Suncheon Bay Korea 2013
The 2013 Suncheon Garden Expo Korea was the first of its kind to be held in Korea. The Expo focused on green technology development such as solar energy, sustainable garden development and electronic transportation. It showcased green technologies, international garden exhibits, and wetland conservation. It was held in jointly in Suncheon and Suncheon Bay.
Netherlands garden of International Garden Exposition Suncheon Bay Korea 2013
- Duration: 2013. Apr. 20 ~ 2013. Oct. 20 (6 months)
- Theme: The Garden of Earth
- Location: Around Suncheon Bay, Korea
- Area: 1,527,000㎡ (152ha)
- Exhibitions - Various eco-parks such as World gardens, arboretum, International wetland center, etc.
- Estimated visitors: 5 million visitors
- personal rapid transit to convey visitors from the Garden Expo site to Suncheon Bay.
- The Title - Garden of the Earth - symbolizes the value and characteristic of Suncheon Bay, preserved as one of the best natural gardens of the world.
A hill near a lake garden of International Garden Exposition Suncheon Bay Korea 2013