2013 Sylvania 300
|Race 28 of 36 in the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series|
|Date||September 22, 2013|
|Location||New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire|
|Course||Permanent racing facility
1.058 mi (1.703 km)
|Distance||300 laps, 317.4 mi (510.805 km)|
|Weather||Mild with temperatures approaching 75.9 °F (24.4 °C); wind speeds up to 13 miles per hour (21 km/h)|
|Most laps led|
|Driver||Matt Kenseth||Joe Gibbs Racing|
|No. 20||Matt Kenseth||Joe Gibbs Racing|
|Television in the United States|
|Announcers||Allen Bestwick, Dale Jarrett and Andy Petree|
The 2013 Sylvania 300 was a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on September 22, 2013, at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire. Contested over 300 laps, it was the twenty-eighth in the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as the second race in the ten-race Chase for the Sprint Cup, which ends the season. Matt Kenseth of Joe Gibbs Racing won the race, his seventh of the season. Kyle Busch finished second. Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, and Jamie McMurray rounded out the top five.
- 1. ^ Josh Wise lost a shock absorber coming to the green flag and failed to complete a qualifying lap.
Standings after the race
|2||Kyle Busch||2097 (-14)|
|3||Jimmie Johnson||2093 (-18)|
|1||4||Carl Edwards||2075 (-36)|
|6||5||Greg Biffle||2073 (-38)|
|2||6||Kevin Harvick||2072 (-39)|
|1||7||Kurt Busch||2071 (-40)|
|1||8||Jeff Gordon||2069 (-42)|
|1||9||Ryan Newman||2064 (-47)|
|1||10||Clint Bowyer||2063 (-48)|
|2||11||Dale Earnhardt, Jr.||2049 (-62)|
|12||Joey Logano||2042 (-69)|
|3||13||Kasey Kahne||2040 (-71)|
- Note: Only the first thirteen positions are included for the driver standings.
- Weather information for the 2013 Sylvania 300 at The Old Farmers' Almanac
- "New Hampshire Qualifying and Starting Lineup". Jayski. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- "Unofficial Race Results for the 17th Annual Sylvania 300" (PDF). NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
2013 GEICO 400
|Sprint Cup Series
2013 AAA 400