2013 UCI Road World Championships – Women's road race
|2013 UCI Road World Championships|
Marianne Vos winning the race
|Dates||28 September 2013|
|Distance||140.05 km (87.02 mi)|
|Winning time||3h 44' 00"|
Qualification was based mainly on the 2013 UCI Nation Ranking as of 15 August 2013. The first five nations in this classification qualified 7 riders to start, the next ten nations qualified 6 riders to start and the next 5 nations qualified 5 riders to start. Other nations and non ranked nations had the possibility to send 3 riders to start.
Moreover, the outgoing World Champion and continental champions were able to take part in the race.
- Outgoing World Champion: Marianne Vos (NED)
- African Champion: Ashleigh Moolman (RSA)
- American Champion: Alenis Sierra (CUB)
- Asian Champion: Mei Yu Hsia (TPE)
- European Champion: Susanna Zorzi (ITA)
- Oceanian Champion: Amy Bradley (AUS)
|Events at the 2013 UCI|
Road World Championships
|Elite road race||men||women|
|Elite time trial||men||women|
|Elite team time trial||men||women|
|Under-23 road race||men|
|Under-23 time trial||men|
|Junior road race||men||women|
|Junior time trial||men||women|
141 riders from 43 nations participated in the women's road race.
|28 September 2013||14:15–17:50||Women's road race|
|28 September 2013||18:10||Victory ceremony|
Of the race's 141 entrants, 46 riders completed the full distance of 140.05 km (87.02 mi).
Riders who failed to finish
95 riders failed to finish the race.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2013 UCI Road World Championships – Women's road race.|
- "Final Results / Résultats finaux: Road Race Women Elite / Course en ligne femmes élite" (PDF). Sport Result. Tissot Timing. 28 September 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-10-12. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Sunday 29 September". UCI. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Tuscany 2013 world championship routes unveiled". Cycling News. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Competition Guide Apendixes". UCI. Archived from the original on 21 August 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "Start List / Liste de départ Road Race Women Elite / Course en ligne femmes élite" (PDF). Sport Result. Tissot Timing. 28 September 2013. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Competitions guide" (PDF). UCI. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.