2014 in Bosnia and Herzegovina
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- February 4 - 2014 unrest in Bosnia and Herzegovina began.
- February 7 - After days of rioting in Bosnia, the presidency building in Sarajevo is attacked.
- May 13 - 2014 Southeast Europe floods hit the country.
- May 16 - Tens of thousands of people are being evacuated in Bosnia and Herzegovina as heavy rains cause floods.
- June 28 - Sarajevo commemorates the 100th anniversary of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria that led to World War I.
- October 12 - 2014 Bosnian general election took place.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2014 in Bosnia and Herzegovina.|