2014 in the Palestinian territories
|Years in the Palestinian territories:||2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
|Centuries:||20th century · 21st century · 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Events in the year 2014 in the State of Palestine.
State of Palestine (UN observer non-member State)
- Mahmoud Abbas (PLO), President, 8 May 2005-current
- Rami Hamdallah, Prime Minister, 6 June 2013-current
Gaza Strip (Hamas administration unrecognized by the United Nations)
- 10 March - Death of Raed Zeiter takes place, with international attention given to the incident.
- 23 April – Signing of the Fatah–Hamas Gaza Agreement occurs, with elections to occur soon.
- 2 June – Palestinian unity government was formed.
- 12 June – Three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped and killed in the West Bank.
- 2 July - Murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir, followed by days of rioting in Shu'fat (East Jerusalem).
- 8 July - Operation Protective Edge begins, with the Israeli military sending soldiers into the Gaza Strip