2015 AFC Women's Futsal Championship
|Dates||21–26 September 2015|
|Teams||8 (from 1 confederation)|
|Venue(s)||1 (in 1 host city)|
|Champions||Iran (1st title)|
|Goals scored||93 (5.81 per match)|
|Attendance||2,880 (180 per match)|
|Top scorer(s)|| Chikage Kichibayashi|
(7 goals each)
|Best player(s)||Fereshteh Karimi|
The 2015 AFC Women's Futsal Championship was the first edition of the AFC Women's Futsal Championship, the biennial international futsal championship organized by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) for the women's national teams of Asia. The tournament was held in Nilai, Malaysia between September 21–26, 2015.
A total of eight AFC member national teams participated in the tournament. The event invitations were based on participation in the previous two editions of the Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (2009 and 2013).
|Malaysia||Hosts / 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|China||2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Hong Kong||2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Iran||2009 and 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Japan||2009 and 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Thailand||2009 and 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Uzbekistan||2009 and 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
|Vietnam||2009 and 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games participants||1st|
- Indonesia were removed from the competition due to a FIFA suspension.
- Jordan withdrew before the draw was held.
The draw was held on 14 July 2015 at the AFC House in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The eight teams were drawn into two groups of four teams (one seeded team and three unseeded teams). Japan and Iran, the champions and runners-up at the 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, were seeded in Pot 1, while all other teams were unseeded in Pot 2.
|Pot 1 (Seeded)||Pot 2 (Unseeded)|
The top two teams of each group advanced to the semi-finals.
- Greater number of points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Goal difference resulting from the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Greater number of goals scored in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- If, after applying criteria 1 to 3, teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 3 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 5 to 9 apply;
- Goal difference in all the group matches;
- Greater number of goals scored in all the group matches;
- Penalty shoot-out if only two teams are involved and they are both on the field of play;
- Fewer score calculated according to the number of yellow and red cards received in the group matches (1 point for a single yellow card, 3 points for a red card as a consequence of two yellow cards, 3 points for a direct red card, 4 points for a yellow card followed by a direct red card);
- Drawing of lots.
|Sarikova 25', 32', 35'
|Report||Yasin 15', 27', 38'
Ridzuan 16', 35', 39'
Shirbeigi 24', 29' (pen.), 34', 35'
|Kwong Wing Yan 7' (o.g.)
Ridzuan 33', 35'
|Report||Wong So Han 5'|
|Yusupova 9'||Report||Karimi 5', 37'
Sarikova 25' (o.g.), 26' (o.g.)
|Kwong Wing Yan 14', 39'
Ng Wing Kum 31'
Karimi 27', 29'
|Report||Ridzuan 16' (pen.), 39'|
|Report||Mao Yifan 22'|
|Kichibayashi 5' (pen.), 24'
|Report||Nguyễn Thị Châu 34', 39'|
|Liu Jing 2'
Mao Yifan 30', 35'
|Report||Phạm Thị Tươi 16'
Nguyễn Thị Mỹ Anh 21'
Kichibayashi 20', 31'
|Phạm Thị Tươi 2'||Report||Siranya 13'
Kato 7', 8'
Wang Hui 40' (o.g.)
|Report||Liu Jing 33'|
|25 September – Nilai|
|26 September – Nilai|
|25 September – Nilai|
|26 September – Nilai|
|Sakata 2', 35'
Kichibayashi 39' (pen.), 40', 40'
Third place play-off
Shazreen 34' (o.g.)
|AFC Women's Futsal Championship|
- Most Valuable Player
- Top Scorer Award
- 7 goals
- 6 goals
- 5 goals
- 4 goals
- 3 goals
- 2 goals
- 1 goal
- 1 Own goal
- 2 Own goals
- Makhliyo Sarikova (both playing against Iran)
- "AFC Calendar of Competitions 2015" (PDF). Asian Football Confederation.
- "Impact of Football Association of Indonesia Suspension". Asian Football Confederation. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "Stage set for AFC Women's Futsal Championship 2015 draw". AFC. 13 July 2015.
- "Malaysia to face old foes Iran and Hong Kong". AFC. 14 July 2015.
- "Competition Regulations AFC Women's Futsal Championship 2015" (PDF).
- "Fereshteh Karimi attributes MVP accolade to team effort". AFC. 27 September 2015.
- "Malaysia's Farahiyah Ridzuan wins Top Scorer Award". AFC. 27 September 2015.
- "Top Goal Scorers – 2015 AFC Women's Futsal Championship". AFC.com.
- AFC Women's Futsal Championship, the-AFC.com