2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final
|Event||2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
|Date||26 July 2015|
|Venue||Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia|
|Referee||Joel Aguilar (El Salvador)|
The 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final decided the winners of the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup. It was held on 26 July 2015 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, and contested by Jamaica and Mexico. It was Jamaica's first final of a CONCACAF championship, and Mexico's 12th; they won a record 10th with a 3–1 victory.
Mexico advanced to a one-match play-off, which was held on 10 October 2015, against the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup winners, the United States, for the opportunity to represent CONCACAF in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia.
Route to the final
|Costa Rica||2–2||Match 1||Cuba||6–0|
|El Salvador||1–0||Match 3||Trinidad and Tobago||4–4|
|Group B winners
|Final standings||Group C runners-up
|Haiti||1–0||Quarterfinals||Costa Rica||1–0 (a.e.t.)|
|United States||2–1||Semifinals||Panama||2–1 (a.e.t.)|
|Mattocks 78'||Report||Guardado 31'
- "Mexico's Guardado keeps calm from the spot as Panama rage at 'stolen goal'". Guardian. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "USA crash out of Gold Cup as Jamaica upset the odds to reach first final". Guardian. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Jamaica 1-3 Mexico: Andres Guardado, Jesus Corona and Oribe Peralta all on target as El Tri stroll to CONCACAF Gold Cup glory". Daily Mail. 27 July 2015. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Gold Cup final 2015: Mexico beat Jamaica 3-1 – as it happened". Guardian. 25 July 2015. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "USA national team to play in 2017 Confederations Cup playoff match after semifinal loss to Jamaica". Mlsoccer.com. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- The kickoff time was delayed by 30 minutes.
- CONCACAF Gold Cup, CONCACAF.com