2015 Fed Cup Europe/Africa Zone
The Europe/Africa Zone was one of three zones of regional competition in the 2015 Fed Cup.
The sixteen teams were divided into four pools of four teams. The four pool winners will take part in play-offs to determine the two nations advancing to the World Group II Play-offs. The nations finishing last in their pools will take part in relegation play-offs, with the two losing nations being relegated to Group II for 2016.
|1||Great Britain (2–1)||1–2||3–0||3–0|
- Serbia and Belarus advanced to World Group II play-offs.
- Austria and Liechtenstein were relegated to Europe/Africa Group II in 2016.
- Venue: Tere Tenniscentre, Tallinn, Estonia (indoor hard)
- Dates: 4–7 February
The eight teams were divided into two pools of four teams. The two nations placing first and second will take part in play-offs to determine the two nations advancing to Group I. The nations finishing last in their pools will take part in relegation play-offs, with the two losing nations being relegated to Group III for 2016.
|1||South Africa (3–0)||2–1||3–0||2–1|
|4||Bosnia and Herzegovina (0–3)||1–2||0–3||0–3|
|Placing||A Team||Score||B Team|
|Relegation||Bosnia and Herzegovina||2–1||Ireland|
- South Africa and Estonia advanced to Europe/Africa Group I in 2016.
- Luxembourg and Ireland were relegated to Europe/Africa Group III in 2016.
- Venue: Bellevue, Ulcinj, Montenegro (outdoor clay)
- Dates: 13–18 April
- Fed Cup Result, 2015 Europe/Africa Group I
- Fed Cup Result, 2015 Europe/Africa Group II
- Fed Cup Result, 2015 Europe/Africa Group III