2017 Buffalo mayoral election
The 2017 Buffalo mayoral race was held to elect the Mayor of Buffalo, New York. The incumbent, Byron Brown, successfully ran for re-election against City Comptroller Mark J. F. Schroeder and Erie County legislator Betty Jean Grant. A Primary took place on September 12, 2017. Mayor Brown won the primary with Comptroller Schroeder as the runner up and Legislator Grant coming in last place. Comptroller Schroeder won the Reform Party primary and was on that line for the general election.
- Byron Brown, incumbent Mayor
- Mark J. F. Schroeder, City Comptroller of Buffalo
- Betty Jean Grant, Erie County Legislator
- Terrence Robinson, founding member of Preservation Buffalo Niagara, member of the Buffalo Preservation Board 
- Anita Howard, attorney
|Working Families||Byron Brown||1,155||3%|
|Women's Equality||Byron Brown||290||1%|
|Reform||Mark J. F. Schroeder||10,721||26%|
- Dale Anderson (20 February 2017). "Byron Brown on bid for fourth term: 'Our growth is undeniable'".
- McCarthy, Robert J. (3 January 2017). "Buffalo Comptroller Mark Schroeder ready to challenge Brown for mayor".
- Fischer, Nancy A. (23 April 2017). "Betty Jean Grant makes it official: She's running for mayor".
- Staff (22 April 2017). "Robinson announces candidacy for Buffalo mayor on Green Party line".
|This New York elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Buffalo, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|