2017 Champions League of Darts
|2017 Unibet Champions League of Darts|
|Dates||16–17 September 2017|
|Venue||Motorpoint Arena Cardiff|
|High checkout||170 Adrian Lewis |
(Group stage, second match)
The 2017 Champions League of Darts, also known as the Unibet Champions League of Darts for sponsorship purposes, was the 2nd annual staging of the tournament, organised by the Professional Darts Corporation. It took place from 16–17 September 2017 at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Wales.
The eight qualifiers were be split in two groups, playing each other one time in a best of 19-legs match. The top two of each group proceeded to the semi-finals. Both semi-finals and the final were a best of 21-legs match.
The top 7 players on the PDC Order of Merit following the 2017 World Matchplay qualified. Reigning champion Phil Taylor was given a guaranteed place in the tournament, as will each future winner of the tournament. As Taylor was also one of the Top 7 players, the eighth ranked player also qualified.
All matches first-to-10 (best of 19 legs)
NB: P = Played; W = Won; L = Lost; LF = Legs For; LA = Legs Against; +/− = Plus/Minus Record, in relation to legs; Avg – 3-dart average; Pts = Points
17 September 
(Best of 21 legs)
(Best of 21 legs)
|A1||Phil Taylor (4) 95.04||6|
|B2||Gary Anderson (2) 96.19||11|
|B2||Gary Anderson (2) 98.03||9|
|B1||Mensur Suljović (7) 87.85||11|
|B1||Mensur Suljović (7) 97.91||11|
|A2||Raymond van Barneveld (8) 95.19||9|
- Allen, Dave (21 June 2017). "New BBC Deal For Unibet Champions League". PDC. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- Allen, Dave. "Unibet Champions League Field Confirmed". PDC. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Allen, Dave (24 August 2017). "2017 Unibet Champions League Schedule". PDC. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- Allen, Dave (16 September 2017). "2017 Unibet Champions League Day One". PDC. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- Allen, Dave (17 September 2017). "2017 Unibet Champions League Day Two". PDC. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- Allen, Dave (17 September 2017). "Super Suljovic's Champions League Glory". PDC. Retrieved 17 September 2017.