2018 Allan Cup
The 2018 Allan Cup was the 2018 Canadian Grand National Championship of Senior ice hockey and the 110th year the trophy was awarded. The tournament played in Rosetown, Saskatchewan from April 9 to 14, 2018. The Stoney Creek Generals defeated the Lacombe Generals 7-4 to win the national championship.
Rosetown, Saskatchewan was named the host community in November 2016.
- Rosetown Red Wings (Host)
- Lacombe Generals (Pacific)
- 2009, 2013, and 2016 Allan Cup champions (as Bentley Generals)
- 18-4-0-2 record, 2nd in ACHW.
- Defeated Stony Plain Eagles 7-1; defeated Rosetown Red Wings 5-3 to win league
- Defeated Fort Saskatchewan Chiefs 4-games-to-0; defeated Stony Plain Eagles 4-games-to-1 to win Alberta championship
- Automatically advance as British Columbia will not present a champion for McKenzie Cup
- Bethune AGT Bulldogs (Saskatchewan)
- Defeated by Rosetown Red Wings 3-games-to-1
- Automatically advance as Rosetown is the host team
- South East Prairie Thunder (Manitoba)
- Stoney Creek Generals (Ontario)
- Elsipogtog Hawks (Atlantic)
- 7-5 record, 1st in NESHL
- 3-3 record, 2nd in playoff round robin; defeated Bouctouche Dodge Ram JCs 4-games-to-2 to win league
- Automatically advance as no other Atlantic provinces will participate in this year's Allan Cup playoffs
- Full standings and statistics available at Pointstreak.com.
Quarter and Semi-finals
- "Rosetown Officially Named Host for 2018 Allan Cup". WestCentralOnline.com. November 24, 2016.
- "Rosetown Red Wings get ready to host historical Allan Cup". Star Phoenix. March 31, 2018.
- "Lacombe Generals win Allan Cup Hockey West Title over Rosetown". RDnewsnow.com. February 11, 2018.
- "Prairie Thunder off to Allan Cup". The Carillon News. March 16, 2018.
- "ACH Playoffs 2018". Allan Cup Hockey. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- "No Newfoundland teams will compete for Allan Cup in 2018". The Telegram. October 17, 2017.