2018 Brisbane Darts Masters
|2018 Brisbane Darts Masters|
|Dates||17–19 August 2018|
|Venue||Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|High checkout||170 Raymond van Barneveld |
Michael van Gerwen
The 2018 Brisbane Darts Masters was the inaugural staging of the tournament by the Professional Darts Corporation, as a sixth and final entry in the 2018 World Series of Darts. The tournament featured 16 players (eight PDC players facing eight regional qualifiers) and was held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre in Brisbane from 17–19 August 2018.
The eight invited PDC representatives, (seeded according to the 2018 World Series of Darts Order of Merit) are:
- Peter Wright (Semi-finals)
- Michael van Gerwen (Runner-up)
- Gary Anderson (Quarter-finals)
- Rob Cross (Champion)
- Michael Smith (First round)
- Raymond van Barneveld (Semi-finals)
- Simon Whitlock (First round)
- Kyle Anderson (Quarter-finals)
The regional qualifiers are:
|Wildcard||Corey Cadby (Quarter-finals)|
|2018 DPA World Series Order of Merit (First place)||Tim Pusey (First round)|
|2018 DPA World Series Order of Merit (Second place)||Raymond Smith (Quarter-finals)|
|DPNZ Qualifier||Mark Cleaver (First round)|
|Winner of DPA Qualifier 1||Damon Heta (First round)|
|Winner of DPA Qualifier 2||Gordon Mathers (First round)|
|Winner of DPA Qualifier 3||Barry Gardner (First round)|
|Winner of DPA Qualifier 4||Justin Thompson (First round)|
(best of 11 legs)
(best of 19 legs)
(best of 21 legs)
(best of 21 legs)
|1||Peter Wright 100.37||6|
|Justin Thompson 89.90||2|
|1||Peter Wright 101.91||10|
|Raymond Smith 87.71||4|
|Michael Smith 87.62||1|
|Raymond Smith 98.35||6|
|1||Peter Wright 101.04||8|
|4||Rob Cross 95.79||11|
|4||Rob Cross 95.80||6|
|Tim Pusey 91.47||2|
|4||Rob Cross 101.02||10|
|Corey Cadby 90.80||4|
|Simon Whitlock 93.61||5|
|Corey Cadby 96.20||6|
|4||Rob Cross 103.81||11|
|2||Michael van Gerwen 98.41||6|
|2||Michael van Gerwen 99.15||6|
|Mark Cleaver 85.16||2|
|2||Michael van Gerwen 98.44||10|
|Kyle Anderson 91.60||3|
|Kyle Anderson 98.77||6|
|Barry Gardner 78.48||2|
|2||Michael van Gerwen 96.81||11|
|Raymond van Barneveld 93.91||9|
|3||Gary Anderson 94.99||6|
|Damon Heta 94.60||5|
|3||Gary Anderson 96.13||8|
|Raymond van Barneveld 93.70||10|
|Raymond van Barneveld 90.54||6|
|Gordon Mathers 75.35||1|
- "Harris Amondst Quartet Confirmed For Auckland". PDC. 24 June 2018.
- Allen, Dave. "Puha & Cleaver Seal World Series Spots". PDC. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- Phillips, Josh. "Heta Secures Double World Series Qualification". PDC. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- Phillips, Josh. "Mathers and Bonser Claim World Series Spots". PDC. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- Phillips, Josh. "O'Donnell and Gardner Book World Series Places". PDC. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Phillips, Josh. "Melbourne and Brisbane Fields Finalised". PDC. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Allen, Dave. "2018 Brisbane Darts Masters Draw". PDC. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Allen, Dave. "2018 Brisbane Darts Masters Day One". PDC. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- Allen, Dave. "2018 Brisbane Darts Masters Day Two". PDC. Retrieved 18 August 2018.