2018 California Secretary of State election
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Padilla: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80% 80–90%
Meuser: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80%
|Elections in California|
- 1 Primary election
- 2 General election
- 3 References
- 4 External links
- Mark P. Meuser, election law attorney
- Raul Rodriguez Jr., warehousing employee
- Michael Feinstein, former mayor of Santa Monica, Electoral Reform Consultant
- Erik Rydberg, electoral reform advocate, Community Organizer
- Gail Lightfoot, retired nurse
Peace and Freedom Party
- C.T. Weber, retired government analyst
|Mike Feinstein (G)|
|Ruben Major (D)|
|Mark P. Meuser (R)|
|Democratic||Alex Padilla (incumbent)||3,475,633||52.6|
|Republican||Mark P. Meuser||2,047,903||31.0|
|Republican||Raul Rodriguez Jr.||330,460||5.0|
|Peace and Freedom||C.T. Weber||61,375||0.9|
|Democratic||Alex Padilla (incumbent)||7,909,521||64.45%||+10.82%|
|Republican||Mark P. Meuser||4,362,545||35.55%||-10.82%|
- "Endorsements". Meuser for Secretary of State 2018.
- "OUR ENDORSEMENTS". Santa Barbara News-Press. October 30, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- "Statement of Vote" (PDF). California Secretary of State. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- "Secretary of State - Statewide Results". California Secretary of State. Retrieved November 30, 2018.