2018 Winter Paralympics closing ceremony
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date||18 March 2018|
|Time||20:00-21:35 KST (UTC+9)|
|Location||Pyeongchang, South Korea|
|Filmed by||SBS and OBS|
|Part of a series on|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2018)
- Bandabi, the official mascot of the Games, opens the ceremony.
- South Korean band Kim Chang-wan Band performed "Arirang".
Parade of Nations
The flag bearers from each participating country entered the stadium informally in single file, ordered by ganada order of the Korean alphabet, and behind them marched all the athletes, without any distinction or grouping by nationality.
- Countertenor singer Lee Hee-sang and pianist Kim Ye-ji performed "You are a Flower".
- Bae Hui Gwan Band performed "존재감".
- South Korean singer Ailee performed your megahit "I Will Show You".
Stephen Hawking tribute
Handover of the Paralympic flag
Dignitaries in Attendance
- Sunny Kim - South Korean National Anthem
- Instrumental Version - Paralympic Hymn
- Chinese Kids Choir - People's Republic of China National Anthem
- "Pyeonchang 2018 unveils official Paralympic emblem". 29 October 2013. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "PyeongChang 2018 Launches Official Emblem". olympic.org. International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- "'10일간의 감동의 드라마' 평창패럴림픽, 성황리 폐막" (in Korean). Chosun. 18 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Belam, Martin (18 March 2018). "Winter Paralympics closing ceremony: South Korea bids farewell to the Games". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "에일리-배희관 밴드, '평창 동계패럴림픽' 폐막식 장식 '그대에게'" (in Korean). Hankook Ilbo. 18 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Games, Paralympic (18 March 2018). "Korean pop singer @itzailee rocked the stadium and then fireworks!! And as quick as a flash the flame is out! #Paralympicspic.twitter.com/i8ujQi2UVv". @Paralympics. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "[영상] 패럴림픽 선수들도 들썩들썩…에일리의 흥겨운 무대!". tv.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "IPC to pay tribute to Stephen Hawking during PyeongChang Paralympics closing ceremony". Yonhap. 15 March 2018. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
|This South Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2018 Winter Paralympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|