2019 African Games
|Host city||Casablanca, Morocco|
|Opening ceremony||TBA October 2019|
|Closing ceremony||TBA October 2019|
|Officially opened by||King Mohammed VI (expected)|
|Main venue||Stade Mohammed V|
But from 13 to 17 June 2016, at the headquarters of the African Union, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the Second Ordinary Session of the Specialist Technical Committee on Youth, Culture and Sports took place, at which the Equatorial Guinea candidacy to organise the 2019 African Games was approved.
Due to economic problems Malabo gave back the right to host the tournament. Lusaka, the capital of Zambia was later speculated to host the Games but refused, citing lack of facilities. In July 2018, Casablanca, Morocco was selected to replace Malabo, Equatorial Guinea as host the 2019 edition.
- Morocco (Host)
- "Ghana to bid for 2019 All Africa Games". GhanaWeb. 12 June 2015.
- "Equatorial Guinea to hold 2019 African Games". Guinea Ecuatorial Press. 21 June 2016.
- New host needed for 2019 African Games after Equatorial Guinea withdraw. Inside the Games, 1 November 2017.
- we Ain’t ready To stage 2019 AAG
- All Africa Games. FEI. Retrieved on 29 January 2018.
- Morocco To Host African Games Around The Rings, 25 July 2018