2019 in Chile
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2019)
- January 19 – A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Tongoy, Coquimbo Region in Chile, causing two deaths and as many as 200,000 people left without power. Despite its moderate magnitude, since it was an intraplate earthquake, it caused some serious damage in La Serena and nearby cities.
- October 21 – Eye injury in the 2019–2020 Chilean protests: a record of twenty patients with eye injury arrive at Hospital del Salvador, of these ten arrive in a single hour.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2019)
- 8 August – Manfred Max-Neef
|Wikinews has related news:|
- "2 Killed As Magnitude-6.7 Earthquake Strikes Chile". January 20, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- "Médicos de la U. de Chile analizan 182 casos de heridos en los ojos: 24 personas presentaron "estallido ocular"". 24horas.cl (in Spanish). TVN. January 2, 2020. Retrieved June 30, 2020.