2019 in Denmark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|See also:||Other events of 2019|
List of years in Denmark
Events in the year 2019 in Denmark.
- 2 January – Great Belt Bridge rail accident
- 10–27 January – 2019 World Men's Handball Championship – co-hosted with Germany
- 26 May – The 2019 European Parliament election
- 5 June – 2019 Danish general election
- 27 June – The Cabinet of Mette Frederiksen is presented.
- August 16 &dash The government of Denmark rejects the suggestion that the United States might purchase Greenland.
- 17 February – Denmark wins the 2019 European Mixed Team Badminton Championships by defeating Germany 3–0 in the final.
- 24–31 March – Viktor Axelsen wins Men's Single at 2019 India Open.
- 39 April – Jakob Fuglsang wins 2019 Liège–Bastogne–Liège.
- 16 June – Jakob Fuglsang wins the Critérium du Dauphiné.
- 29 September – Mads Pedersen wins gold in Men's road race at the 2019 UCI Road World Championships.
- 17 October — Denmark wins gold in Team Persuit at the 2019 UEC European Track Championships.
- 27 January – Denmark wins the 2019 World Men's Handball Championship in handball by defeating Norway 31–27 in the final.
- 5 May - Ib Glindemann, jazz composer and bandleader (born 1934)
- 10 June – Ib Nørlund, composer (born 1931)
|Wikinews has related news: Category: Denmark|
- "Margrethe II | queen of Denmark". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "6 killed in train accident on Danish bridge". CNN. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- "Greenland: Trump warned that island cannot be bought from Denmark", BBC News, August 16, 2019, retrieved August 16, 2019
- Dødsfald: Kapelmester, filmkomponist Ib Glindemann (84) (in Danish)
- Media related to 2019 in Denmark at Wikimedia Commons