2019 in Ethiopia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 2019|
Timeline of Ethiopian history
- 10 March 2019 - Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 from Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in Ethiopia to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya crashed six minutes after takeoff near the town of Bishoftu, killing all 157 passengers and crew aboard.
- 29 July 2019 — Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed leads a reforestation effort that planted 350 million trees in one day, believed to be a world record.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2020)
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2019)
- March 10
- June 22
- "Ethiopia 'breaks' tree-planting record to tackle climate change". BBC News. July 29, 2019. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- Pius Adesanmi dies in Ethiopian Airlines plane crash
- Christine Alalo gave Police a human face
- Schianto Boeing Etiopia, assessore Tusa a bordo. Dal Kenya: "Nessun sopravvissuto" Archived 2019-03-11 at the Wayback Machine (in Italian)
- Ethiopia's Amhara state chief killed amid regional coup attempt
- Failed coup sees Ethiopia army chief shot dead by bodyguard