2020 Indiana gubernatorial election
The 2020 Indiana gubernatorial election will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect the Governor of Indiana, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Republican Governor Eric Holcomb is eligible to run for re-election to a second term in office and announced his intention to do so on July 13, 2019.
- Eddie Melton, state senator
- Woody Myers, business executive and former state health commissioner
- Josh Owens, businessman, former chairman of the Indiana Charter School Board, and former Luke Messer congressional staffer
- ^ a b Smith, Casey (July 13, 2019). "Gov. Eric Holcomb to run for reelection: 'Let's keep making Hoosier history for four more years'". Indianapolis Star. Retrieved 13 July 2019.
- ^ Erdody, Lindsey (September 10, 2019). "Carmel Republican planning election run against Holcomb". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved September 10, 2019.
- ^ Smith, Brandon (September 11, 2019). "Carmel Republican Files For Potential Holcomb Challenge". WFYI. Retrieved September 21, 2019.
- ^ Sikich, Chris (September 11, 2019). "Westfield Republican signs up to challenge Gov. Holcomb in primary". Indianapolis Star. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- ^ https://howeypolitics.com/Content/Default/Howey-s-Daily-Beacon/Article/Hill-challenging-Holcomb-A-fool-s-errand/-3/383/17391
- ^ Carden, Dan (October 8, 2019). "Sen. Melton running for Indiana governor to advance 'greater good of all Hoosiers'". The Times of Northwest Indiana. Retrieved October 8, 2019.
- ^ Davies, Tom. "Business executive enters 2020 Indiana governor's race". AP News. Associated Press. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- ^ Sikich, Chris (September 16, 2019). "Indiana's first openly gay candidate for governor, businessman Josh Owens, announces historic bid". Indianapolis Star.
- ^ a b c Howey, Brian A. (November 29, 2018). "INDems ponder future after Donnelly loss" (PDF). Howey Politics Indiana. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- ^ Howey, Brian A. (December 28, 2017). "Horse Race: Which Democrat could emerge for 2020 governor?". Howey Politics Indiana.
- ^ a b c d Howey, Brian A. (March 21, 2019). "Democrats ponder gov race" (PDF). Howey Politics Indiana. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- ^ Howey, Brian A. (May 16, 2019). "Holcomb reelect on historic footing" (PDF). Howey Politics Indiana. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- ^ Hakim-Shabazz, Abdul (August 13, 2019). "Macer Not Running For Governor". Indy Politics. Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- ^ "First Church of Cannabis founder Bill Levin running for Indiana governor". RTV6 Indianapolis. July 1, 2019. Retrieved July 1, 2019.
- Official campaign websites