2020 United States Senate election in Minnesota
The 2020 United States Senate election in Minnesota will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Minnesota, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator Tina Smith is eligible to run for re-election to a first full term.
- ^ Keen, Judy (July 9, 2018). "Tina Smith faces tough challengers in fight to keep U.S. Senate seat". Star Tribune. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- ^ Burke, Holly (June 18, 2019). "LCV Action Fund Endorses Senator Tina Smith for Re-Election". League of Conservation Voters. Retrieved June 20, 2019.
- ^ Cohen, Zach C. (December 5, 2018). "Recent LG Nominee Considering Smith Challenge". National Journal. Retrieved December 5, 2018.
- ^ Bakst, Brian (2019-05-15). "#mnsen race dabbling includes @billguidera1". Twitter. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- ^ "Cook Political Report 2020 Senate At-A-Glance" (PDF). Cook Political Report. November 30, 2018. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- ^ Coolican, J. Patrick (April 2, 2019). "Morning Hot Dish". Star Tribune. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- ^ Salisbury, Bill (June 11, 2019). "Jason Lewis considers another bid for Congress". TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press. Retrieved June 11, 2019.
- ^ Coolican, J. Patrick (March 7, 2019). "Morning Hot Dish". Star Tribune. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- ^ Gerber, Drew (March 29, 2019). "Officials, Activists Encourage Wardlow to Run". National Journal. Retrieved March 29, 2019.
- Official campaign websites