From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 2020 Vision (disambiguation))
"20/20 vision" is a term for visual acuity. 2020 Vision or Vision 2020 may also refer to:
Projects and ongoing events
- 2020 Vision Campaign - Announced by the Mayors for Peace in 2003 seeking a nuclear-weapon-free world
- 2020 Vision Initiative - Launched by the International Food Policy Research Institute in 1993 seeking to reach sustainable food security for the world
- Vision 2020 for Science, the improvement of Roper Mountain Science Center to a state-of-the-art facility.
- India Vision 2020, a programme to transform India into a developed nation
- Vision 2020 (Rwanda), a development programme in Rwanda
- Joint Vision 2020 - A document released on May 30, 2000, by the United States Department of Defense proclaiming the need for "full-spectrum dominance" on the battlefield
- Croydon Vision 2020 - A regeneration programme by the London Borough of Croydon aimed to highlight the centre of Croydon in its bid to become 'London's Third City'
- Wawasan 2020, also known as "Vision 2020" - Malaysia's vision as set in 1991 by then Prime Minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad to become a self-sufficient industrial, developed nation
- Australia 2020 Summit - A convention, led by then recently elected Australian prime minister, Kevin Rudd, which was held on 19–20 April 2008 in Canberra, Australia
- VISION 2020: The Right to Sight - The WHO - IAPB Global Initiative to Eliminate Avoidable Blindness
- 2020 Visions - A 1997–1998 comic book series by Jamie Delano on the Vertigo Comics label
- 20/20 Vision (album) - A 1976 country album by Ronnie Milsap
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 2020 Vision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.