Cover of 2020 Visions #1.
|Publication date||May 1997 - April 1998|
|No. of issues||12|
|Created by||Jamie Delano|
2020 Visions (sometimes called 20/20 Visions) is a science-fiction comic book written by Jamie Delano and drawn by four artists. Originally serialized as a twelve-issue full-color limited series from 1997 to 1998 at the Vertigo imprint of DC Comics, it was later collected as a black-and-white volume in a 2004 hardcover from Cyberosia Publishing and a 2005 softcover from Speakeasy Comics.
The series consists of four different stories told over three issue arcs, each having its own artist, and each blending a different genre with prospective science-fiction:
- "Lust For Life" - horror-like (art by Frank Quitely, covers by John Eder)
- "La Tormenta" - crime-like (art by Warren Pleece, covers by John Eder)
- "Renegade" - western-like (art by James Romberger, covers by Stephen John Phillips)
- "Repro Man" - romance-like (art by Steve Pugh, covers by Stephen John Phillips)
With all stories taking place in the year 2020, the four stories were loosely connected by a genetic relationship between the main protagonist of each tale.
The series has been collected into a couple of volumes:
- 2020 Visions (12-issue series, DC/Vertigo, 1997-1998) collected as:
- Backcover of the collected edition.
- A 1999 interview of Jamie Delano w/ color art from 2020 Visions
- Review of 2020 Visions: Lust For Life arc on KvltSite
- A 2006 review of the 2020 Visions collection
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|