2020 coronavirus pandemic in Haiti
This article is about a current disease pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Haiti|
|Arrival date||19 March 2020|
|‡Suspected cases have not been confirmed as being due to this strain by laboratory tests, although some other strains may have been ruled out.|
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
- "Centre de Documentation" (in French). Retrieved 4 April 2020.
- "Coronavirus Update (Live) - Worldometer". www.worldometers.info.
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Haiti declares emergency over coronavirus, imposes curfew, shuts borders". Reuters. 19 March 2020. Archived from the original on 20 March 2020. Retrieved 20 March 2020.
- "Haiti reports its first coronavirus death". France24. 5 April 2020. Archived from the original on 5 April 2020. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- Rashid, Zaheena; Stepansky, Joseph (6 April 2020). "US braces for 'hardest week' in coronavirus fight: Live updates". Al Jazeera. Archived from the original on 6 April 2020. Retrieved 6 April 2020.
- O'Hare, Maureen & Hardingham, Tamara (17 March 2020). "Coronavirus - Which countries have travel bans?". CNN. Archived from the original on 20 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- (in French) Daily reports on Coronavirus pandemic on mspp.gouv.ht
- (in French) Plan of preparation and Respons MSPP against Coronavirus (March 2020) on mspp.gouv.ht
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Haiti-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|