2020 coronavirus pandemic in Martinique
This article is about a current pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Martinique|
|Arrival date||5 March 2020|
(1 month and 4 days)
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
On 15 March, the first virus-related death and 15 affected patients in Martinique.
On 20 March, the prefect of Martinique issued a restrictive decree, to prohibit, for a month, access to all the beaches and rivers of the island. as well as hikes are prohibited.
- 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic
- 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic by country and territory
- 2020 coronavirus pandemic in South America
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Samyde, Jean-Claude (5 March 2020). "Coronavirus : deux cas confirmés en Martinique". la1ere.francetvinfo.fr.
- "Coronavirus Covid-19 : un premier décès lié au virus et 15 patients touchés en Martinique". Martinique la 1ère (in French). Retrieved 21 March 2020.
- "Coronavirus en Martinique : plage, rivière, et forêt interdites pendant 1 mois". Martinique la 1ère (in French). Retrieved 21 March 2020.
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Martinique-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|