2021 Altai Krai Legislative Assembly election
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.(September 2021)
68 deputies are elected according to the mixed electoral system. 34 deputies are elected according to party lists (proportional representation) for which a 5% threshold is established, and the distribution of seats between lists that received more than 5% of the vote takes place according to the formula. The other 34 deputies are elected in single-mandate constituencies (plurality voting), won by the majority of votes. The term of office is five years.
As of July 1, 2021, 1 792 470 voters were registered in the Altai Krai.
To register regional lists of candidates, parties need to collect voter signatures in the amount of 0.5%.
To register a candidate nominated in a single-mandate constituency, it is necessary to collect voter signatures in the amount of 3%.
The Election Commission of the Altai Territory published a list of 5 parties with the right to nominate their candidates, without collecting:
- United Russia
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Liberal Democratic Party of Russia
- A Just Russia — For Truth
By Party Lists
in the list
|2||United Russia||Victor Tomenko • Alexander Romanenko • Victor Zobnev||164||34|
|4||Communist Party of the Russian Federation||Maria Prusakova • Anton Artsibashev • Andrey Krivov||117||34|
|3||Liberal Democratic Party of Russia||Vladimir Zhirinovsky • Vladimir Semenov • Sergey Bulaev||98||34|
|5||A Just Russia — For Truth||Alexander Terentyev • Lyudmila Suslova • Alexander Molotov||156||34|
|1||Communists of Russia||Maxim Suraykin • Sergey Matasov • Sergey Malinkovich||100||33|
- "Численность избирателей". www.altai-terr.izbirkom.ru. Retrieved 2021-08-21.
- "Список политических партий, освобожденных от сбора подписей". www.altai-terr.izbirkom.ru. Retrieved 2021-08-21.
- "Решения комиссии". www.altai-terr.izbirkom.ru. Retrieved 2021-08-21.
- "Решение № 129/1172-7". www.altai-terr.izbirkom.ru. Retrieved 2021-08-20.