|Ab urbe condita||2780|
|Balinese saka calendar||1948–1949|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)|
4723 or 4663
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
4724 or 4664
|- Vikram Samvat||2083–2084|
|- Shaka Samvat||1948–1949|
|- Kali Yuga||5127–5128|
|Japanese calendar||Reiwa 9|
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 116|
|Thai solar calendar||2570|
2153 or 1772 or 1000
— to —
2154 or 1773 or 1001
|Unix time||1798761600 – 1830297599|
2027 (MMXXVII) will be a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2027th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 27th year of the 3rd millennium and the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2020s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events
- January 1 – In the United States, books, films, and other works published in 1931 will enter the public domain, assuming there are no changes made to copyright law.
- February 6 – Annular solar eclipse.
- May – The 2027 Eurovision song contest is scheduled; the location is typically determined by the previous year's winner.
- August 2 – Total solar eclipse.
- August 7 – Asteroid (137108) 1999 AN10 will pass within 388,960 km (0.0026 AU) of Earth.
- Istanbul Canal project is planned to be completed.
- Planned completion of the Square Kilometre Array in Australia and South Africa.
- In Japan, JR Central will start operating the Chūō Shinkansen between Shinagawa Station (Tokyo) and Nagoya Station (Nagoya) by Maglev system.
- The autopsy report for Elvis Presley will be unsealed, fifty years after his death.
- Kia will launch its new electric vehicles.
- In Switzerland, the construction of the second Gotthard road tunnel, a major pass in the Alps, will be completed.
- The FBI archived records of Martin Luther King Jr. will be unsealed and made available to the public.
- USS Enterprise (CVN-80), the US Navy's proposed replacement for the USS Nimitz (CVN-68), is set to be commissioned.
- In July 2021, an agreement was reached between the governments of Papua New Guinea and Bougainville, in which Bougainville will gain independence by 2027.
- "Canal İstanbul".
-  Archived November 19, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Mejia, Paula (January 8, 2015). "On His 80th Birthday, Revisiting the Conspiracies That Have Kept Elvis Presley Alive". Newsweek. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Kia teases its 7 new EVs that'll launch by 2027". CNET. January 15, 2021.
- "PNG, B'ville agree on latter's independence". Post Courier. July 7, 2021. Retrieved July 7, 2021.