This article does not cite any sources. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
2063 (MMLXIII) will be a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2063rd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 63rd year of the 3rd millennium, the 63rd year of the 21st century, and the 4th year of the 2060s decade.
- In Star Trek chronology, the starship USS Enterprise accidentally travels a little over 300 years into the past to April 4, 2063, while in pursuit of the Borg Queen spaceship. The crew of the Enterprise visit the US state of Montana on Earth to witness the historical events of the next day on April 5.
- In Star Trek chronology, Zefram Cochrane makes Earth's first warp speed flight on April 5. That night, Vulcan scientists, having discovered the warp signature from Cochrane's ship, make first contact with Earth. Most of the film Star Trek: First Contact is set in 2063 and the 2370s.
- The events of the CD-i video game Burn:Cycle take place on July 25 and July 26 of 2063. Sol cutter, a computer hacker and professional data thief using a kind of brain–computer interface known as a "neural interface", gets infected with a computer virus that will kill him in two hours unless the game player can prevent it. If the game player succeeds, the virus is deactivated and Cutter's mind goes into a woman's body and survives his old body being destroyed.
- In the TV series, Space: Above and Beyond chronology, interstellar Chig war begins following the destruction of the Earth Vesta and Tellus colonies in 2063.
- In the TV series, Futurama episode "Crimes of the Hot", scientists began to drop a massive sized block of ice in the ocean to combat global warming every now and then until 3002, when Earth's orbit was moved, thus cooling the atmosphere dramatically.