2067 (MMLXVII) will be a common year starting on Saturday (dominical letter B) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2067th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 67th year of the 3rd millennium, the 67th year of the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2060s decade.
- February 15 – Assuming no further extensions to the term of copyrights become law in the interim, all sound recordings fixed before February 15, 1972 will enter the public domain in the U.S.
- July 15 – 11:56 UTC—Mercury will occult Neptune. This rare event will be very difficult to observe from Earth.
- October – A METI message Cosmic Call 1 sent from the 70-meter Eupatoria Planetary Radar arrives at its destination, HD 178428 star.
- In The Simpsons episode, "The Boys of Bummer", the ending is set in 2067, sixty years after the episode was first broadcast in 2007.
- Friendship One will be launched (Star Trek: Voyager).
- "Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the United States, 1 January 2011". Cornell Law School. Retrieved September 15, 2011.