20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
The company's 2013 logo.
20th Century-Fox Video
CBS Fox Video
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
|Founded||1977 (as Magnetic Video)|
|Headquarters||Century City, Los Angeles|
|Mike Dunn (President)
Mary Daily (President & CMO, WW Mktg)
Keith Feldman (President, Global Distribution)
James Finn (EVP, Corp & Mktg Comm)
Danny Kaye (EVP, Global Research & Tech Strategy)
|Owner||21st Century Fox|
|Parent||20th Century Fox|
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (formerly Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., doing business as 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment) is the home video distribution arm of the 20th Century Fox film studio. It was established in 1977 as Magnetic Video and was later known as 20th Century Fox Video, CBS/Fox Video and FoxVideo, Inc.
TCFHE also distributes MGM and United Artists titles since MGM ended their home video agreement with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Fox's worldwide distribution deal with MGM was due to expire in September 2011, but was renewed and extended on April 13, 2011 and was due to expire in 2016 but was renewed and extended again and, this time, it will be due to expire in June 2020). They also distribute titles from Relativity Media, EuropaCorp U.S.A., Annapurna Pictures and Entertainment One.
Fox's best selling DVD titles are currently the various season box sets of The Simpsons. They also once served as the U.S. distributor for television and/or film products released by BBC Video until those North American distribution rights expired in 2000 and have since then been transferred to Warner Home Video. They also distributed HIT Entertainment releases in 2006 until 2008 when video distribution moved to Lionsgate Home Entertainment, then Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
- 20th Century Fox Studio Classics
- 20th Century Fox Cinema Classics Collection
- 20th Century Fox Film Noir
- 20th Century Fox Marquee Musicals
- "20th Century Fox: Company History". Retrieved April 10, 2010.
- Goldstein, Seth (1995-05-06). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
- MGM & 20th Century Fox Renew Home Entertainment Deal, deadline.com
- The Simpsons - 'Don't have a cow man' - Season 4 press release!
- Warner Bros. (June 28, 2000). "BBC WORLDWIDE AMERICAS AND WARNER HOME VIDEO ANNOUNCE DISTRIBUTION DEAL". www.warnerbros.com.
- "20th Century Fox Announces Blu-ray Titles". Firstpost. 2006-09-01. Retrieved 2014-12-16.