This article does not cite any sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|213 by topic|
|Ab urbe condita||966|
|Balinese saka calendar||134–135|
|Chinese calendar||壬辰年 (Water Dragon)
2909 or 2849
— to —
癸巳年 (Water Snake)
2910 or 2850
|Coptic calendar||−71 – −70|
|- Vikram Samvat||269–270|
|- Shaka Samvat||134–135|
|- Kali Yuga||3313–3314|
|Iranian calendar||409 BP – 408 BP|
|Islamic calendar||422 BH – 421 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1699 before ROC
|Seleucid era||524/525 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||755–756|
339 or −42 or −814
— to —
340 or −41 or −813
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 213.|
Year 213 (CCXIII) was a common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Aurelius and Calvinus (or, less frequently, year 966 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 213 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus (Caracalla) and Decimus Caelius Calvinus Balbinus become Roman Consuls.
- Emperor Caracalla leaves Rome and expels some German marauders from Gaul. He defends the northern Rhine frontier against the Alamanni and the Chatti. Caracalla wins a victory over the German tribes on the banks of the River Main, and gives himself the title "Germanicus". It is probably while campaigning in Germania that he takes a liking to the caracalla, a Celtic or German tunic from which he acquires the name by which he is known.
- Cao Cao, the prime minister of the Han dynasty, is titled Wei Gong (Duke of Wei) and given a fief of ten cities under his domain. This later becomes the Kingdom of Wei.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2017)
- Zhang Song, advisor under Liu Zhang
- Zhang Ren, general under Liu Zhang
- Sempius Hunk, Unknown Liu Zhang
- [[Sempius Jang], Unkown Liu Zhang
- [[Sempius Hok], Unknown Liu Zhang
- [[Sempius Jengh], Unknown Liu Zhang