Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||two hundred thirteen|
(two hundred thirteenth)
|Factorization||3 × 71|
|Divisors||1, 3, 71, 213|
It is the smallest of a triple consecutive numbers that are products of two distinct prime numbers: 213 = 3 × 71, 214 = 2 × 107, and 215 = 5 × 43. Its square is a sum of distinct factorials: 2132 = 45369 = 1! + 2! + 3! + 7! + 8!.
- 213, a hip hop music group
- Area code 213
- 213 Lilaea a main belt asteroid.
- +213 is the code for international direct-dial phone calls to Algeria.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A039833 (Smallest of three consecutive squarefree numbers n, n+1, n+2 of the form p*q where p and q are primes)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation..
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A014597 (Numbers n such that n^2 is a sum of distinct factorials)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation..
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|