|Cardinal||two hundred nineteen|
(two hundred nineteenth)
|Factorization||3 × 73|
- 219 is a happy number.
- Mertens function(219) = 4, a record high.
- There are 219 partially ordered sets on four labeled elements.
- 219 is the smallest number that can be represented as a sum of four positive cubes in two different ways.
- There are 219 different space groups, discrete and full-dimensional sets of symmetries of three-dimensional space or of crystal structures.
- The years 219 and 219 BC
- .219 Zipper and .219 Donaldson Wasp, rifle cartridges
- 219 Days, a music album
- Case 219, a film
- Substation 219, a historic building in Harlem, New York
- List of highways numbered 219
- "Sloane's A007770 : Happy numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- "Sloane's A051400 : Smallest value of x such that M(x)=n, where M() is Mertens's function". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- "Sloane's A001035 : Number of partially ordered sets ("posets") with n labeled elements (or labeled acyclic transitive digraphs)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- "Sloane's A025420 : Least sum of 4 positive cubes in exactly n ways". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation..
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|