22 April 2018 Kabul suicide bombing
|22 April 2018 Kabul suicide bombing|
|Part of the War in Afghanistan|
|Date||April 22, 2018 |
10 a.m. (UTC+4:30)
|Perpetrators||Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province|
On 22 April 2018, a suicide blast killed 69 people and wounded dozens more Sunday at a voter registration center in Koche Mahtab Qala, in the Dashte Barchi area of western Kabul, Afghanistan. In addition to the fatalities, at least 120 others were injured in the attack.
- Fedschun, Travis (2018-04-22). "ISIS suicide bombing at Afghanistan voter registration center kills 57". Fox News. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "Islamic State suicide bomber kills 57 in Afghan capital". AP News. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- CNN, Ehsan Popalzai, Mohammed Tawfeeq and Susannah Cullinane,. "Suicide blast hits Afghan voter registration center, killing dozens". CNN. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Death toll from Kabul attack soars to 69". www.pajhwok.com. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Afghan voter centre blast kills dozens". BBC News. 2018-04-22. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Suicide bomber strikes voter registration center, kills 57 in Afghan capital". Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "The Latest: UN chief condemns attack on Afghan vote center". Retrieved 2018-05-15.
|Timeline of events|
|Media of ISIL|
|This Afghanistan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|