22 July (film)
|Directed by||Paul Greengrass|
|Music by||Sune Martin|
|Cinematography||Pål Ulvik Rokseth|
|Edited by||William Goldenberg|
Scott Rudin Productions
22 July is a 2018 crime drama film, based on the 2011 Norway attacks and the aftermath. The film was written, directed and co-produced by Paul Greengrass and features a Norwegian cast and crew. The film was selected to have its world premiere on September 5, 2018 in the main competition section of the 75th Venice International Film Festival. It will be released on October 10, 2018 by Netflix.
- Anders Danielsen Lie as Anders Behring Breivik
- Jon Øigarden as Geir Lippestad
- Thorbjørn Harr as Sveinn Are Hanssen
- Jonas Strand Gravli as Viljar Hanssen
- Ola G. Furuseth as Jens Stoltenberg
- Ulrikke Hansen Døvigen as Inga Bejer Engh
- Isak Bakli Aglen as Torje Hanssen
- Maria Bock as Christin Kristoffersen
- Tone Danielsen as Judge Wenche Arntzen
- Sonja Sofie Sinding as Lycke Lippestad
- Turid Gunnes as Mette Larsen
- Kenan Ibrahamefendic as Dr. Kolberg
- Monica Borg Fure as Monica Bøsei
- Ingrid Enger Damon as Alexandra Bech Gjørv
- Seda Witt as Lara Rashid
- Anja Maria Svenkerud as Siv Hallgren
- Hasse Lindmo as Svein Holden
The film is scheduled to be released on October 10, 2018.
- "22 July". Venice International Film Festival. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (August 21, 2017). "Netflix Lands Paul Greengrass Pic About Norwegian Terrorist Who Killed 77". Deadline. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- "Venice to Kick Off Awards Season With New Films From Coen Brothers, Luca Guadagnino and Alfonso Cuaron". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 25, 2018.
- "Venice Film Festival Lineup: Heavy on Award Hopefuls, Netflix and Star Power". Variety. Retrieved July 25, 2018.
- "Cast of Netflix 22 July Film by Paul Greengrass Announced". The Nordic Page. October 31, 2017. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- "25 Awards Contenders to See This Season, From 'Roma' to 'The Favourite' to 'First Man' and More". IndieWire. August 16, 2018. Retrieved August 17, 2018.