There are 62 locations across Ontario, particularly in the Southern Ontario. There are also locations in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. 241 Pizza competes with other pizza chains such as Pizza Pizza, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, and Pizza Nova. However, 241 Pizza is mutually exclusive with the American Papa John's chain, with restaurants in Canada only existing in Alberta, Ontario, and the Maritimes. There are no locations in Quebec, ceding that market to Double Pizza.
241 Pizza was founded in Toronto in 1986. Since then 241 Pizza has expanded across Ontario, and has locations in three provinces.
Coffee Time's parent company Chairman's Brand Corp. acquired 241 Pizza in October 2006.
- "Contact Us." 241 Pizza. Retrieved on December 6, 2012. "77 Progress Avenue Toronto, ON M1P 2Y7"
- 241 Pizza buys doughnut chain ; Afton group pays $19 million for Robin's Foods
- Pizza merger puts Burlington headquarters in doubt
- Burlington's Afton Food Group snaps up Etobicoke pizza chain
- Daily Briefing: Business in a nutshell for readers in a rush
- Official website
- http://www.241pizza.com/pdfs/CoffeeTimesParenthasPurchasedRobinsDonuts.pdf (Dead Link)