|Owner(s)||Media Group Bulgaria|
|Founded||1 April 1991|
|Circulation||50 000 (daily)|
History and profile
The newspaper, part of the 168 Chasa (meaning 168 Hours in English) Press Group founded by Petyo Blaskov, was launched in April 1991, a few months after the launch of the 168 Hours weekly newspaper.
Its current editor-in-chief is Borislav Zumbulev.
The circulation of the paper is 50,000 copies during weekdays, up to 90,000 during weekends.
- Media Group Bulgaria LLC About us (in Bulgarian)
- 24 Chasa Presseurop. Retrieved 3 December 2013
- "24 Chasa". VoxEurop. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Maria Bakardjieva (1995). "The New Media Landscape in Bulgaria". Canadian Journal of Communication. 20 (1). Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Animation cartoon first page of animated cartoons (in Bulgarian)
- Vassil Vassilev (June 1997). "A Bulgarian newspaper group working with Müller Martini equipment" (PDF). WAN IFRA. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Media Group Bulgaria About us (in Bulgarian)