24 Mani Neram
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|24 Mani Neram|
|Produced by||S. N. S. Thirumal|
|Edited by||B. Kandasamy|
24 Mani Neram (English: 24 Hours) is a 1984 Tamil-language Indian thriller film written and directed by Manivannan, starring Mohan, Sathyaraj, Nalini, and Jaishankar in the lead roles. The music was composed by Ilaiyaraaja with editing by B. Kandasamy and cinematography by A. Sabapathi. The film released on 18 July 1984 and is one of the best thriller films of Tamil cinema ever. The film was remade in Kannada as Jayabheri (1989) starring Shankar Nag.
- Mohan as Raj
- Sathyaraj as X.W.Ramarathnam
- Nalini as Janaki
- Jaishankar as Vijay
- Vadivukkarasi as Raj's mother
- Swapna as Swapna
- Ilavarasi as Rekha
- Chinni Jayanth as Seenu
- Senthil as Senthil
- Jyothi Lakshmi (Special Appearance)
- Jayamalini (Special Appearance)
- Anuradha (Special Appearance)
- Halwa Vasu as Jail Pandiyan (Uncredited)
- Bayilvan Ranganathan as Henchman
|24 Mani Neram|
|Film score by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Label||E C H O|
|Producer||S. N. S. Thirumal|
|1||"Kulikkum Pothile"||Malaysia Vasudevan, S. Janaki||Pulavar Puthumaipithen|
|2||"College Ponavararaa"||S. Janaki, S. P. Sailaja||Pulavar Puthumaipithen|
- "24 Mani Neram Vinyl LP Records". musicalaya. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Bhaskar, Prashant. "Tribute to Manivannan". Behindwoods. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Complaint filed against Raghu Mannivannan's remake of Nooravadhu Naal". Kolly Talk. 27 February 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Manivanan : A legend no more". India Glitz. 17 June 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Kesavan, K (14 April 2016). "Villains with heroic pasts". The Hindu. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Veteran actress' smoking cigar experience". The Times of India. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|