Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||two hundred fifty|
(two hundred fiftieth)
|Factorization||2 × 53|
Two hundred [and] fifty is also:
- The sum of squares of the divisors of the number 14.
- The SMTP status code for mail action completed.
- In the Bible, the number of men rebelling against Moses, who were swallowed up by a fire (Numbers 26:10).
- .250 Savage, a rifle cartridge.
- In Chinese slang, the number 250 means 'idiot' (spelled as èr bái wǔ/ㄦˋ ㄅㄞˇ ㄨˇ).
- "A001157 - OEIS". oeis.org. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- ".250-3000 SAVAGE" (PDF). www.accuratepowder.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 November 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- CHRISTOPHER BEAM (2 May 2014). "The Secret Messages Inside Chinese URLs". The New Republic. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
Chinese has plenty of other number-based slang, such as erbaiwu, or “250,” which means “idiot,” or “38,” pronounced sanba, which means “bitch.” There are even some streets in China that skip house number 250.