250 West Pratt Street
|250 West Pratt Street|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Roof||360 ft (110 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP|
250 West Pratt Street is a highrise building located in Baltimore, Maryland. The building stands at 360 feet/110 meters, containing 24 floors. The building was constructed and completed in 1986, designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill LLP., and originally developed by and for Cabot, Cabot & Forbes. The building is located in the center of Baltimore's central commercial district, and is the building most visible from Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
In early 2015 Danish jewelry maker Pandora Jewelry moved 600 employees and its regional headquarters for the Americas to the building. As part of a ten-year lease, the company's logo will be added to the building, visible from the street and from Camden Yards.
- "250 West Pratt Street at Skyscraperpage.com". Skyscraperpage.com. Archived from the original on 29 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "250 W. Pratt Street at Emporis.com". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "250 W. Pratt Street". Engineers Guide to Baltimore. Archived from the original on 20 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- Dorsey, J; J.D. Dilts (1997). A Guide to Baltimore Architecture (III ed.). Centreville, MD: Tidewater Publishers. p. 72.
- "250 West Pratt Street". BH Funds. Archived from the original on October 21, 2006. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- Bodley, Michael (17 July 2014). "Pandora moving headquarters and 600 employees to Baltimore from Columbia". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Litten, Kevin (17 July 2014). "Pandora Jewelry moving HQ, jobs to Baltimore". Washington Business Journal. American City Business Journals. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Litten, Kevin (17 July 2014). "Here's what Pandora Jewelry's new sign atop 250 W. Pratt St. will look like". Baltimore Business Journal. American City Business Journals. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 250 West Pratt Street.|