|Launched||18 December 2011|
|Closed||28 August 2017|
|Owned by||21st Century Fox|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) 16:9,
12% (April 2016 , BARC)
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Formerly called||STAR One|
|Replaced by||STAR Bharat|
Life OK (Hindi: लाइफ ओके) was a Hindi language Indian cable and satellite television channel based in India, part of Star India, which was fully owned by 21st Century Fox. The channel launched on 18 December 2011, and is distributed in many parts of the world. The channel replaced STAR India's now defunct youth-oriented channel STAR One. The channel underwent an identity change on 28 August 2017, 6.00pm IST ONWARDS by replacing Life OK.The entire channel name and branding has been changed and the channel is known as STAR Bharat.
Life OK started their HD version in India with high definition 1080i picture quality And 5.1 Dolby digital sound in October 2012.
The channel launched in the United States on 1 March 2012, though its programs were aired on STAR India One prior to its launch. In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Life OK also ran under the STAR One brand until 28 May 2012, when it became Star Life OK.
- "Star India launches new channel, STAR BHARAT". Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Rupert Murdoch-led 21st Century Fox see Star India driving growth". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "STAR One makes way for 'Life OK'". Indian Television.com. 2011-12-13.
- Baddhan, Raj (2011-12-13). "Star TV changes Star One to Life Ok this month". BizAsia UK.
- "Life OK to rebrand to Star Bharat in August". Bizasia. 2017-07-19.
- "Indian family TV channel launches in U.S.". Emerging Money. 2012-02-28. Archived from the original on 18 January 2015.
- Baddhan, Lakh (2012-05-12). "Star One to rebrand to Star Life Ok on Monday". BizAsia UK.
- "Mahadev tops TRP charts with a new record of 8.2 TVR". The Times of India. 2012-09-21.
- "Star India to launch a new Star Bharat Channel on 28 August 2017". News Nexa. 2017-08-27.