(Redirected from 275 (number))
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Cardinal||two hundred seventy|
(two hundred seventieth)
|Factorization||2 × 33× 5|
- 270 is a harmonic divisor number
- 270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor (sequence A007340 in the OEIS)
- 270 is a practical number, by the second definition
- The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
- 270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
- Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations A003483
- 10! has 270 divisors
- 270 is a Harshad number in base 10
- 270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.
In other fields
- The year 270 BC
- The year 270 AD
- The caliber of the .270 Winchester rifle
- The number of U.S. Electoral College votes needed to be elected President of the United States
- The average number of days in human pregnancy
- A pseudonym for Konami musician Naoki Maeda
- One of a number of secondary Interstate highways connecting to Interstate 70: Interstate 270
- Two hundred [and] seventy-one prime, twin prime with 269, cuban prime, centered hexagonal number, sum of eleven consecutive primes (7 + 11 + 13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31 + 37 + 41 + 43).
- Two hundred [and] seventy-two 272 = 24·17, sum of four consecutive primes (61 + 67 + 71 + 73), Euler number, primitive semiperfect number, pronic number
- Two hundred [and] seventy-three has its own article.
- Two hundred [and] seventy-four = 2·137, tribonacci number, Smith number, nontotient, noncototient, centered triangular number
- Two hundred [and] seventy-five 275 = 52·11
- Two hundred [and] seventy-six has its own article.
- Two hundred [and] seventy-seven has its own article.
- Two hundred [and] seventy-eight 278 = 2·139, nontotient
- Two hundred [and] seventy-nine 279 = 32·31 Every positive integer is the sum of at most 279 eighth powers. See Waring's problem
- "Sloane's A001599 : Harmonic or Ore numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.