From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up twenty-seven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
27 and twenty-seven may refer to:
- Arts & entertainment
- 27 (band), American rock band from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- "27", a song by Fall Out Boy from the album Folie à Deux
- 27 (song), a song by the Scottish band Biffy Clyro
- 27 Club, popular name for a group of influential rock and blues musicians who all died at the age of 27
- 27 (artist), American artist
- "27", a 2011 play by Abi Morgan produced by the National Theatre of Scotland and The Royal Lyceum Theatre, Edinburgh.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.