29th TCA Awards
|29th TCA Awards|
|Date||August 3, 2013|
|Venue||Beverly Hilton Hotel|
|Hosted by||Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele|
|Program of the Year||Breaking Bad|
|Outstanding New Program||The Americans|
The nominees for the 29th TCA Awards were announced by the Television Critics Association on June 10, 2013. Winners were announced on August 3, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in a ceremony hosted by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
Winners and nominees
The following shows received multiple nominations:
|2||Game of Thrones|
|House of Cards|
|Parks and Recreation|
- Sepinwall, Alan (June 10, 2013). "TCA Awards Nominees include 'Game of Thrones,' 'The Walking Dead' & 'House of Cards'". HitFix. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- Goldberg, Lesley (June 10, 2013). "FX's 'The Americans' Leads 2013 TCA Awards Nominations". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- de Moraes, Lisa (August 3, 2013). "FX's TCA Awards: AMC's 'Breaking Bad' Wins Program Of The Year – Winners List (Live)". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- TCA webmaster (August 3, 2013). "The Television Critics Association Announces 2013 TCA Awards Winners". Television Critics Association. Archived from the original on August 5, 2013. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- Sepinwall, Alan (August 4, 2013). "'Breaking Bad,' 'Game of Thrones,' 'Parks and Recreation' win big at Television Critics Association Awards". HitFix. Retrieved August 8, 2013.