This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Place of origin||Russia|
|In service||2016 – present|
|Used by||Russian Ground Forces|
|Designer||Burevestnik Central Scientific Research Institute|
|Mass||48 up to 55 tons|
|152.4mm or 155mm 2A88 gun|
|12.7 mm X 108 mm remote controlled Kord machine gun|
2 bundles of 902B Tucha smoke grenade launchers
The 2S35 Koalitsiya-SV (Russian: 2С35 «Коалиция-СВ», lit. '"Coalition-SV"') is a Russian self-propelled gun first seen in public (initially with its turret covered) in 2015 during rehearsals for the Moscow Victory Day Parade. The 2S35 is expected to supplement and eventually replace the 2S19 Msta in the Russian Ground Forces.
The 2S35 was originally designed as a variant of the 2S19 Msta, consisting of a 2S19 chassis with modified turret, fitted with an over-and-under dual autoloaded 152mm howitzer. Development of this variant was abandoned in 2010.
The 2S35 is expected to have a very high level of automation that will dramatically reduce the crew number, to perhaps just two or three people located in an armored capsule below the two front hull hatches.
Initial reports describe the main armament as a 2A88 152 mm gun with a range of up to 80 kilometers using precision-guided rounds and up to 40 km with standard rounds that are currently used on Msta-S. The claimed average rate of fire is around 16 rounds per minute,(15+) with a maximum rate of 20 rounds per minute. 2S35's rate of fire was improved due to the new pneumatic loader. Estimated ammunition load is around 60-70 rounds and using a special loader vehicle the recharge time for full ammunition load is 15 minutes. The 2S35 will feature a modular ammunition charge system, which allows changing the amount of propellant used in firing of each individual shell.
The 2S35 is not a classic SPG, but rather a highly robotised system, with a high degree of automation. The 2S35 has a unified command-and-control system with which all actions are displayed. The system can automatically select the appropriate shell type for a task and the amount of charge required.
The 2S35 was initially reported as being based on the Armata Universal Combat Platform, which in the case of the T-14 Armata and T-15 has seven road wheels. However, the 2S35's on display during the 2015 Moscow Victory Day Parade and its rehearsals are not built on the Armata platform but rather on a six-wheeled platform that appears to be a T-90 derived chassis, and later production variants are expected to be based on the unified Armata chassis.
- Огонь за горизонт: новейшая САУ "Коалиция-СВ" ставит рекорды по дальности стрельбы. Zvezda (TV channel) (in Russian). 5 May 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- de Larrinaga, Nicholas (22 April 2015). "New Russian heavy armour breaks cover". IHS Jane's Defence Weekly. Archived from the original on 21 April 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- Слободян, Елена (9 May 2015). Что представляет собой САУ 2С35 "Коалиция-СВ"? Инфографика. Aif.ru (in Russian). Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "2S35 Koalitsiya-SV 152 mm Self-Propelled Howitzer". Military-today.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Russia's armour revolution". Archived from the original on 17 May 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Разработчик: серийные поставки "Коалиции-СВ" начнутся в 2016 году". ТАСС. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- Bozinovski, Igor (19 February 2018). "Russia's Koalitsiya-SV SPHs undergoing state trials". Jane's Information Group. Archived from the original on 22 February 2018. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "2S35 Koalitsiya-SV Self-Propelled Howitzer". Globalsecurity.org. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "2S35 Koalitsiya-SV 152mm self-propelled tracked howitzer". Archived from the original on 2 May 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Новый артиллерийский комплекс "Коалиция-СВ" обрушит на противника "шквал" на дальности около 80 км -". Militarynews.ru. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Скорострельность САУ "Коалиция" увеличили в полтора раза". Российская газета. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "ВООРУЖЕНИЯ, ВОЕННАЯ ТЕХНИКА, ВОЕННО-ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЙ СБОРНИК, СОВРЕМЕННОЕ СОСТОЯНИЕ, ИСТОРИЯ РАЗВИТИЯ ОПК, БАСТИОН ВТС, НЕВСКИЙ БАСТИОН, ЖУРНАЛ, СБОРНИК, ВПК, АРМИИ, ВЫСТАВКИ, САЛОНЫ, ВОЕННО-ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЕ, НОВОСТИ, ПОСЛЕДНИЕ НОВОСТИ, ВОЕННЫЕ НОВОСТИ, СОБЫТИЯ ФАКТЫ ВПК, НОВОСТИ ОПК, ОБОРОННАЯ ПРОМЫШЛЕННОСТЬ, МИНИСТРЕСТВО ОБОРОНЫ, СИЛОВЫХ СТРУКТУР, КРАСНАЯ АРМИЯ, СОВЕТСКАЯ АРМИЯ, РУССКАЯ АРМИЯ, ЗАРУБЕЖНЫЕ ВОЕННЫЕ НОВОСТИ, ВиВТ, ПВН, информация по военной технике, сайт по Военной технике". Bastion-karpenko.ru. Archived from the original on 28 May 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- tvzvezda.ru, Редакция. "Огонь за горизонт: новейшая САУ «Коалиция-СВ» ставит рекорды по дальности стрельбы". Телеканал «Звезда». Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Новейшая отечественная самоходка "Коалиция СВ" обзавелась надежным "другом"". Archived from the original on 5 February 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
- "САУ "Коалиция-СВ" установила рекорд дальности стрельбы". Российская газета. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- «Коалиция»: богиня войны. Военная приемка - Zvezda Archived 28 December 2015 at the Wayback Machine (in Russian)
- Kuzmin, Vitaly V. (27 April 2015). "Victory Day Parade rehearsal 22.04.2015 in Alabino - Part 2". Vitalykuzmin.net. Archived from the original on 29 April 2015. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2S35 Koalitsiya-SV.|