From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 2 States)
Two-state may refer to:
- Two-state quantum system, in physics
- Two-state trajectory in biophysics
- Two-state solution, a proposed solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Two Nations theory (disambiguation)
- 2 States: The Story of My Marriage, a novel by Chetan Bhagat
- Two Chinas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Two-state.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.